Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Introductory series of 5e games for new players, tonight!

Edited 1427648772
Garreth M.
Pro
Translator
I see too many new players on here struggling to get a game going on and me being an experienced 5e DM without anything going on tonight. So here's what I'm offering. I'm going to be running Lost mine of Phandelver, the starter campaign, for the next 6 weeks. I can't commit any further into the future, but anyone who signs up, I do expect them to be able to show up for those 6 sessions as well. I'm happy to provide help with game mechanics, character making, use of roll20, even basic rules. I have no problem with explaining the same thing over and over, as long as you as a player are willing to put in the effort to be active during the session, and be present on time every time. (Barring real life emergencies, of course) Ideally, I find 5 motivated, eager to learn, completely new people. Rulebooks etc are not a requirement. Ideally also, we get this going on this evening. If there's not enough fitting candidates, I'm willing to postpone a week. We'll see. Oh, one last thing, a working microphone with little to no background noise are required. And a skype account for communication in case roll20's built in chat fails. Time and date: Sundays, 6 pm EST, 11 pm GMT.
I would like to sign up myself.
If you still have room, I'd be down to play!

Edited 1427660985
Hi I would love to get in and learn DND 5e. If you are still looking for players please tell me. Just want that classic adventuring game. My Skype is : key-keepr
do you stillneed players
Obviously he has a load of player choice. Let me know if any spots open up. Have fun.
My apologies to everyone else involved, the response to this has been overwheleming, and If I wanted to I could probably fill 5 more evenings with D&D with all the people who'd applied and that I'd love to accept. I have chosen five people though, and we had a great first session. I wish you all good luck in finding a game.