Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e Starting a new campaign

Heya, just a noob DM here that has had some changes w/ my work schedule and havn't been able to play D&D for a while. But I'm looking to get a Sunday afternoon campaign started. Looking for a 2pm Pacific start time, Sundays weekly. Probably run for 4-5 hours depending on everyone else's schedule. New players are more than welcome. My current plan, is to run a premade to kick things off, while I get my homebrew campaign more completed than it currently is. This should also give new players a chance to get into the swing of things before moving on. I'm looking for 4-5 players who want to partake in this. We can use Roll20 communication, or Skype, either are fine by me. My skype is Erpman0 if anyone has any questions. Also, if we have people for it, I'm down for starting this afternoon.
I'm definitely interested in this if you still have room!
sure do, if ya wana toss me an add on skype feel free, gettin some stuff set up atm and getting people together. my skype - Erpman0
just need 2 more players
Are you still looking for more people?
yup, just 1 more :D Add me on skype if youd like. Erpman0
I'm up for it, if you're still looking for that last special someone.
if you have room i have premades ready, i can alwasys make new one 2
Still need players?
sorry forgot to post a reply, but we are all fulled up