Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any other noobs interested in Shadowrun?

I'm currently trying to get into Shadowrun 5e which is pretty tough. Due to a lack of games, I was just curious if anyone was interested in trying out the Beginner's Box game. Maybe it could turn into a campaign if we like it enough? Anyway, just gauging interest in this game.
Id love to join in with the beginners box as well. Ive played Shadowrun 5th with a regular group so i know the gist of it.
Total noob to shadowrun but the system and premise always intrigued me. I would be up for giving this a shot.
I haven't played it, but would like to. I own a copy of the core book and I have access to Hero Labs for the ruleset. Building a character would be easy.
I never tried it, but depending on the day I'd give it a go
id be interested depending on day
I'd be interested. I've built a few characters but never got to play.
Lots of free time. Sure.
so then who would like to run a game like this? id be willing to but im not familiar with the decker or the rigger and ive got other prioities. BUT if you convince me hard enough i MIGHT consider running a one shot with this group as is. So i will take the intiative and form a skype group for all of us to take part in discussing the rules and maybe someone can step up to make a one shot shadowrun 5th edition one shot. My skype is danteblackheart and i look forward to hearing from all of ya
Cool, so it looks like more than a few of you are interested in this thing. I've never GM'd a game before, but I'd be willing to GM for a beginner's box game. Would anyone else be interested in GMing a beginner's game? My best availability is Sunday afternoons, Tuesday 7pm CST or later, Thursday 7:00pm CST or later, or maybe Saturday mornings. I can work it out for some evening but I do work most weekdays until 5 or 6pm CST. I'd need a little time to fully read over the beginner stuff as well and get a solid(ish) handle on the system. I assume most of you can get a hold of the beginner box materials, but if not just pm me. There's five premades in the beginner's box and honestly that's enough players for me. If you're wanting to do a non-premade, I honestly can't say I care too much as long as the group is balanced. I guess I'll just see what you guys have to say to all that garbage I just type then go from there.
Welp, I think John just posted while I was still typing. I'll join in on the skype group and see what comes of that as well. I love this setting and theme so I just hope the game plays well for me.
id be interested but im new to this in general and was mainly interested because of friends but their session is inconvenient for me so depending upon the day you play im interested in joining
iim interested shoot me a message on skype fenrisulfr boccadifalco

Edited 1427689463
I am up for it buuuut the date and time matters to me because i am in europe. Anyway,i ma get me some zzzz-s,night.
Experienced 4e player, some experience with 5e, more than happy to help people learn the world and provide some useful tools for play. Add my Skype if you're looking for players still, it's ampzaphrix. Just lemme know who you are.
Okie doke, we have a group here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/753009/shadowrun-5th-ed" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/753009/shadowrun-5th-ed</a> anyone interested can check out and join. Right now, it looks like we'll be playing next Thurs. at 7pmish CST If you're interested join the group and post in the appropriate thread. First come, first serve type thing.
I would be happy to tag along if this group, still rockin? I read 5th ed. rulebook and few other materials and had minor experience in SR5
dunno,all i got is:Not Authorized
Likewise. This is quite interesting and I'd love to give learning Shadowrun a shot (even if the timeslot *might* be awkward), but you might want to check your link--it's too a closed campaign. You could create a LFG listing to allow people to request admission to the campaign.

Edited 1428256412
Hoi chummer. Check this tricks-dicksy matrix link if you're looking for work too. <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/RunnerHub/" rel="nofollow">http://www.reddit.com/r/RunnerHub/</a> Reddit living community campaign for 5th edition.