Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't place items

Guys I can't place characters! My operating system is Windows 7. Does the new update have something to do with it? My adventure was created before the present version of Roll20. Please help! --B Lawry
1427687571
Gauss
Forum Champion
Are you a GM or a player in the campaign?
1427704274
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Worth noting that since the update went live on the production server you need to drag by the 'name' to apply to the map, the handle-bars are for reordering in the list itself. May/may not have been your issue but always worth putting it out there :)
Gauss said: Are you a GM or a player in the campaign? I'm a GM in game. And I'll get around to your suggestion when I can, Great Ziechalf. (I'm not calling names, just giving a fancy wizard one because this is Roll20 man)
1428482541
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Calling names would incur mod based wrath... but since you went with 'Great' and kept it roll20/rpg specific i'll let it slide ;) Please let us know when you've tried again, if you are still having trouble we can suggest the next steps to getting it resolved for you as quickly as possible.
1428488323
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As stated above you are likely dragging from the wrong spot. Make sure to not be grabbing the "hamburger menu" that is meant for moving items up & down in the tree.