Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Changing interface scale?

I was working on a map and must have clicked something, now the interface for this site is much larger, fonts are bigger, what did I do and how do I change it back, please? Other web sites still display normally.
Gold
Forum Champion
try clicking Control-0 (control key, or command key, and the number zero) That should probably reset to "normal" size. Way to increase size: Control + Way to decrease size: Control minus
Gauss
Forum Champion
To add to what Gold is saying, you probably changed the zoom level of the browser rather than anything specifically Roll20 related. Gold's suggestions are browser zoom controls.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Failing the shortcuts your browser should have options under the 'View' menu that will allow you to redefine or reset the zoom :)
thanks all, that did it.

Edited 1427907514
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Windows user here. I often use [CTRL+mouse] wheel to change zoom in the browser, globally. In chrome a pop-up message box appears when I do this that shows the current zoom level and a button to "reset to default". In the editor, I found you have to have focus on the right side-bar for this to work On the same note, when focused on the editor/map use [ALT+mouse wheel] to change the zoom level of the map and [SHIFT+mouse wheel] to scroll horizontally, and a bonus use [E+mouse wheel] on a token\image to rotate. Cheers