Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFM AD&D 1e/OSRIC ongoing campaign

We're looking for a few more to join an ongoing 1e campaign. Check out the LFG listing here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15113/adventure" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15113/adventure</a>...
Bump
Another bump
Gold
Forum Champion
This looks very fun Gozer :) Happy adventuring. Wish I could add another campaign.
Thanks Gold - wish you could join! :) Still fishing...
Gold
Forum Champion
This sounds great from the description, "As for game style, I try to strike a balance between character development (roleplaying), exploration/problem solving, and combat. This game will be very player-driven, in the sense that you will be exploring the world around you. As the DM, I will not be creating a story for you to enjoy - you will write the story!" Also the island map in the campaign icon looks intriguing to explore. Since the OSRIC rules are free, this looks like a prime opportunity. I'll be surprised if you don't find good applicants.
Giving this one more bump.

Edited 1428265880
Hey Gozer, I'd be willing to join but am new to tabletop RPGs. I have a general understanding of how things work and am confident in my ability to handle roleplaying and such. My limited knowledge comes from seeing a few sessions of pathfinger/5e being played and reading the pathfinder handbook though, so I'm not really sure how much of that is similar to OSRIC. I did have a quick look through the OSRIC handbook but it is hard for an inexperienced player to really understand the deeper mechanics by just reading haha. With all that being said I am quite interested but want to ask if you would be willing to help me out a bit with character creation. :) PS: are you dutch? (gozer = dude in dutch) :p
No, not Dutch, I'm American, just living in Europe. One more bump on this listing, still some slots open.
I know we talked briefly about this before concluding the times were problematic for me, but what's the typical length of sessions you're intending to run? Might be able to slip in a very late night every so often. ;)
Based on the time listed, I'll run a two hour session. If we end up starting a little earlier on some sessions, it might go a bit longer, but 2 hours after the listed starting time is a hard cutoff for me.
If you have space, I'll need some teaching and some catching up, but I'd be more than happy to jump in with you guys.