Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Rise of the Runelords character idea.

Sorry guys i wrote a book... hope you enjoy it. i'm not a writer so if its pooly written i am sorry.. it sounded good and fun to me! Brimboray Freeman was never your average Dwarf.He gave up the normal love of alcohol for a pipe and teas.He detested living underground and never cared for stone. His mother Grizelda Bronzehammer died during child birth and his father, Bimm Bronzehammer, worked the mines.Bimm had always wanted his son to carry on the ways of his ancestors and work in the mines for the nobles but Brimboray was more inclined to leave the safety of his Mountian home.He befriended another dwarf whose father would lead caravans to different places to sell metals and gems. Brimboray made it a point to go out with the caravans every chance he got.On a trip when he was in his 40’s Brimboray purposely got himself lost.The Leader of the caravan wrote if when it was time to go that he was “The son of Bimm, a dwarf that only worked the mines” so they called the search off after just a few hours.Brimboray made his way out of the town and into the wilderness.One day he fell into a trappers pit.Being a stubby dwarf he was unable to get himself out.On the 3 rd day of his time in the pit a human head poked over the side and said “My, look what I have caught myself today.His name was Hoice Freeman.Hoice took him back to his hunting lodge where Brimbory got to know the hunter and slowly become one of them.They gave him the nickname Brim which he accepted graciously.Hoice allowed Brim to move into his cabin and over the next 18 years they became quite the companions.One day they travelled to a major town to sell Furs, Meats, Jerkies and hides. Brim had become adept at working with wood and was making pipes and pipeweed boxes.He left Hoice to prepare their stall in the market for the days work and Brim realized he forgot his pipes and boxes back in the saddle bags of his donkey, DangerZone.Upon returning to the market there was a horde of people around what he noticed as his stall.Brim was devastated to see the man who took him and helped him lying in a pool of blood.Brim sought out the local law enforcement who said it was an inmate named Morris Sutphin.Brim used his skills at tracking and hunting to find Morris.He slayed Morris in the dead of night in his camp just outside of town.Brim buried him and spit on his grave, vowing to never get attached to anyone else like he was attached to Hoice, the pain of loss was to great.Brim went back to the town and collected Hoice’s body and returned to his home.The other hunters told Brim he would always be Brimboray Freeman to them.Brim loaded his wagon and DangerZone and left the camp in search of a new place in life.He made his way to the coast.He loved it, the squish of sand and the smell of the salty air next to the sea.Brim found the town of Sandpoint and made his own little spot in the wilderness just outside of town.He has become a known trapper and tracker and is sometimes approached by the Law of Sandpoint to track escapees and wanted people. Well let me know what you all think.
I think.... you should probably post that over at <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_RPG" rel="nofollow">http://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_RPG</a> The Roll20 forums are pretty heavily modded (rightly so) to only conversations about roll20. Game-specific topics like character builds or rules discussions are better served by their respective forums or community groups like Reddit.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It is as Mark G. said. This thread is off-topic for our site. When you signed up for Roll20 you agreed to abide by our Code of Conduct and this post violates the Intended Use section of the code. Since this is a question about Pathfinder, you’d be better served posting it on a another site, probably <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_RPG" rel="nofollow">http://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_RPG</a> .