Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

All tokens (meaning characters, buildings, background) frozen. I can't select, size or move anything.

I couldn't figure out how to log out after spending several hours creating the basics for a campaign. I put my PC in hibernation and when I logged back in today all the assets on each of the 3 pages were frozen. I could change the grid and add new items, but that is about it.
1428104138
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The cleanest way to logout from a game is to click on the geartab in the upper right (options), scroll down to the bottom, and then click 'Exit Game'. As far as the frozen assets go, try the following list of things: First: Exit the game & re-enter; if that doesn't help restart your browser (a lot of things with Roll20 get fixed by these two steps) Second: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> I wish you good luck, and happy gaming.
thank you. I will try those.