Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Error while accepting campaign Invite

Hi Guys, I just now tried to join a Campaign I had been invited to. I had previously been kicked from that campaign on accident. After clicking the accept button, I receive the following error: NoMethodError: undefined method `campaign_playerid_caches' for nil:NilClass
1428276870
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.