Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Campain problem. Server Interruption

Hi. Can anyone help me or tell me what it is about? When I'm trying to enter in my campaign i see red not at top of the screen "Your connection to the server has been interrupted! Anything you do right now we'll attempt to send when you go back online, but to be on the safe side you may want to stop doing anything important. You may want to check our status site for more info." And then I can't do anything except to quit page. But when I'm entering on my friend game as a player everything is going smoothly, and there is no problem. Anybody knows anything about this problem? Thanks in advance Jarek P.S. Also sorry for bad grammar, or bad english
1428523797
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
This is in response to a data interruption between you and the Roll20 server. If this happens occasionally, it's likely an intermittent problem with your internet connection. It can be affected by the volume of data being transferred. As a GM, you will download more assets than you do as a player. If your internet connection has issues, they might only show up during the heavier load of loading a GM campaign. If this is consistently happening for you, I can move this post to the Bugs forum and we can begin trying to diagnose issues. If this is just something that has only happened a few times, it may not be necessary
Well it started yesterday and it still continue. Also today I reveal that somehow program add extra 10 new blank pages and when I started using it program started to makes hundrets of this pages. Now it's probably full.
1428524481
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
OK. To start off with, can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Ok. I've done steps 1-3 and nothing happened. About my add-ons its Adblock Plus (disabled on roll20.net), and Avast online security 10.1.0.170. Mozilla Firefoks 37.0.1. Windows 7,
And one more thing. If I create a new campaign, there everything works. There is no such problem like in this above...
1428529006
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jarek can you PM me a link to your campaign? I'll take a look.