Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New to Roll20 LF a game!

Howdy, I've just recently found the site and would to join in a game. I've played 3.5e but and open to 5e also. I've open for games after work (CST 6-11pm) and weekends. Once I commit to a game I will be there or give advanced notice. I do play a game locally every other Friday night, so that is reserved. I'm up for just about anything and open to any role. I do have a few ideas of characters I'd like to play, but am not fixated on them. I want to have fun! I tend to start off a bit shy and quiet, but once I get into it, I tend to 'get into it'! I am by no means a 'Rules lawyer' and more apt to ask for advice then argue about rules. I love problem solving so "BRING IT ON!" I do tend to shy away from overly 'mature' content, but am not adverse to it. I will sometimes come across as 'professional', as in I focus on the game and tend to get bored or redirect out of game conversations. Any way, give me a howler! BP
So it seems Tuesday is not an active day. Ah well, I feel inclined to try again. :)

Edited 1429713626
We had a player turn up missing in action for my VTM game just as we were starting the campaign, if your interested in playing vampire you might consider joining my group, im a newbie DM but i think i have a pretty decent sandbox type campaign prepared and we find ourselves in need of a 4th player, or 5th if the player we had returns at some point. Edit Gonna play on Sundays at around 4pm gmt, that should be in the mornings in the americas.
BP, I am running a Pathfinder Xcrawl game if you are interested, though it may conflict with the previous post. We play on Sundays at 12pm CST weekly. The setting is a sporting dungeon event where the Roman Empire never fell.
Any opinions on a GMT+1 Weekends based Dark heresy game?