Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I can't load my character Sheet

(English is not my first language :D) This is what I get every time I load my sheet. How can I fix?
What browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer, you may want to use Chrome or Firefox.
I'm using Chrome :( Edit: Opening with Firefox I don't have problems, but I need the fix with Chrome if possible.
I would then suggest following the advice here: Solving Technical Issues
Francesco, are you using possibly using Chrome Canary? If yes, I see the same problem there, but the current GA release (Version 42.0.2311.90 m) of Chrome seems to work fine.
I'm not using Chrome Canary (never heard it before). I tried to clean the cache, but no luck.
1429837348
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.