Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Character Vault issues

While I love this feature, and it was a big seller in terms of me buying supporter, I have run into a problem where for some reason I can't export or important from some campaigns. Would definitely love some help sorting this out, having to refill character sheets is extremely Tedious as a spell caster.
1429862354
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Check with the GM of those campaigns and see if he enabled that feature. If he did not enable it, you will not be able to use it for those campaigns.
Alright thanks!