Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF2P ==5E HotDQ Module== Saturdays 8:30AM EST (12:30AM GMT, 5:30AM PST)

Edited 1430065299
Real Adventurers is looking to bring in a long-term player for our campaign due to the priorities of real life causing some players to back out temporarily. New characters will start at Lv4, and should expect a focus on role-playing. We accept English-speaking new players, and will help you learn the 5E systems. I'm the newest player currently, having responded to the call for Adventurers from two months ago (they don't have a high turnover though; these guys are well-experienced as a group). We'll also take players of little experience, moderate experience, and expert experience, so long as you don't spoil the module. In the end, not every story will be the same, as the characters affecting the events of the world change. Heck, the DM regularly adds his own content, which I love, because I don't want the same song that everyone is scripted to dance. Please post to the Hires Board in-character if you'd like to join! We don't care about party balance in the least, since we're a Real group: Fate throws us together at her his whim with little regard to our chances of success. As players, we're going to defy the odds anyways, both in favor and against us. May the winds carry you swiftly to port.
Just going to bump this. Everyone who's applied so far, good job! Keep up the role-playing! I'm not sure how many other campaigns have as much fun just recruiting players, but I'm one of the current players and I'm having a blast watching you all argue over who should be one of our guards.