Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2 players to join a Pathfinder game

Sky Pirates, Flying Ships, Dungeon Delving, and all the ale and booty you can get your hands on. In this world, there are two factions of Pirates: the Blue Raiders and the Black Rogues. The Blue Raiders are the defenders of the skies in this world, they fight the oppressing hand of the Sky King, the evil deeds of the Black Rogues, and savage creatures like the Myrfolk and Dark Fey. Ship combat is going to be involved, naturally, along with exploring the skies and dungeons for loot. (First session hopefully in mid to late May) This is going to be a laid-back sort of game, I plan on going from levels 1-20. Things that I look for in a player: Gets along with other people Good sense of humor Patient with people who are learning the system Doesn't munchkin/break the system Can be punctual or at least warn me ahead of time when you can't make it Wants to have fun Feel free to message me if it sounds interesting, and I hope to be gaming with people soon!
interesting some questions tho: ..time and day of games? ...rulebooks allowed\ classes\races character creation rules etc etc since youll be using a flying air ship are there any changes to normal pathfinder game rules that should be known?(fly is a class skill to all/ feather fall items are starter gear? every1 is made of glass?)
What time and day is your group playing. It sounds interesting but it would depend on what time you are looking to run.
+1 for Time/Date question. Very interested though, if that would work out. On my end, full-time dad / job so nights are best on my end (8+pm CST). Weekends are tough. Versed in Pathfinder rules but rusty, as I haven't played in an ongoing game for awhile (over a year, actually). Not a powergamer; enjoy the story, atmosphere, and fun over anything too crunchy, but I also enjoy tactical combat and the chance to roll dice on a regular basis.
I would also be interested in joining dependent on the time/day.
Fit all of the above with experience in Pathfinder. Would need to fit my schedule though.
Sorry, times are still up in the air, I was thinking probably Wednesdays or Thursdays from 6 or 7 to around 10. This is liable to change as we get towards July and September.
Cool. I'm currently free on Thursdays at that time. The game setting sounds really interesting as I love the idea of sky pirates and that sort of swashbuckling-ship-jumping-flying-leaping-stabbing-wahay! I have lots of experience in the system and on the site, if you'll have me aboard then feel free to PM me and I can start whipping up a character. Hope to hear from you soon, Happy Gaming.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Wednesdays or Thursdays from 6 or 7 to around 10. What timezone?
GenKitty said: Wednesdays or Thursdays from 6 or 7 to around 10. What timezone? EST
Hello i would be more tan glad t join a pathfinder capaign, please let me know
I think i have all the characteristic required!
Still looking for a person to join?
I would be interested in this campaign if it is to be held on Thursday. Please let me know if there are still openings. Thanks.
I would also be interested if a space is still open.