Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e] Newbie to D&D/Roll20 needs GM and players to create a laid back adventure with good people. 4pm EST tomorrow.

Edited 1430164623
ALL FULL :( sorry! - DM: John H - Players: Kelpssey (Druid) Richard. D (Fighter) Will B. (Cleric) John T (Barbarian) I'm looking to start a new game to do a few weeks worth of dungeoneering with me. Looking for the standard D&D experience - 4 players, 1 GM and lots of monster-stabbing. I plan to play as a full-support gnome cleric, what do you want to play as? I run on New Zealand time, which means that the 4PM EST is 8am the next day for me. Would probably want to use voice chat so we can talk shit freely. Anyway, I'm mostly just looking for people that will make this a pleasant experience. I don't have much knowledge on the gameplay itself, but I've obsessed over the 5e rulebook for the last month, so if you have any questions then please feel free to ask! Thanks!

Edited 1430102986
i am new to the game i know most of the stuff except i need to learn how to make a character ill join but when we stat at 3 my time ill have to afk for 5-10 mins to go pick up my brothers from school if thats ok ill probly play something ranger
I am also very new to the game though have experience with roleplaying and character creation at the very least. I am usually off on Mondays at that time so I would able to do it for a few weeks at the very least. I would be most interested in playing an elven druid or ranger but would be willing to switch around based on what's needed. Really hoping to be able to get in a game and I think trying to break into it with a fellow group of newbies would be great. Message me if you need!

Edited 1430103830
Kelpssey said: I am also very new to the game though have experience with roleplaying and character creation at the very least. I am usually off on Mondays at that time so I would able to do it for a few weeks at the very least. I would be most interested in playing an elven druid or ranger but would be willing to switch around based on what's needed. Really hoping to be able to get in a game and I think trying to break into it with a fellow group of newbies would be great. Message me if you need! A druid or ranger would be sweet! Will message you. C.J. . said: i am new to the game i know most of the stuff except i need to learn how to make a character ill join but when we stat at 3 my time ill have to afk for 5-10 mins to go pick up my brothers from school if thats ok ill probly play something ranger Let me know how it's closer to the time, I don't want to keep people waiting. Feel free to send me a message!

Edited 1430110622
I could do it tomorrow at that time but I won't be able to have a recurrent campaign at that time every Monday. If it's a one shot I'm in. I'll probably do a Mountain Dwarf Fighter(or a fighter of sorts).
Arturo Y. said: I could do it tomorrow at that time but I won't be able to have a recurrent campaign at that time every Monday. If it's a one shot I'm in. I'll probably do a Mountain Dwarf Fighter(or a fighter of sorts). I don't know what kind of game is going to be made for this, because I can't find a DM quite yet, but I'd love to keep you posted!
If we start when u say it'll be 3 my time but at 3:20 I'll be afk for just 5-10 usually it'll be 5 mins u can skip my turn or something for those 5 mins
I could see DMing a game tomorrow, i have a new one i'd like to test out. 3pm MST sounds good to me. I specialize in new players and can help during character creation for C.J. if you guys get to the game a little early.
John H. said: I could see DMing a game tomorrow, i have a new one i'd like to test out. 3pm MST sounds good to me. I specialize in new players and can help during character creation for C.J. if you guys get to the game a little early. That would be amazing! I'll send you an invite.
If you're still looking for another player, I would be up for playing. I don't mind filling in whatever role you need.
Richard D. said: If you're still looking for another player, I would be up for playing. I don't mind filling in whatever role you need. message'd!
Scratch that I was drafted for grocery s today
C.J. . said: Scratch that I was drafted for grocery s today Got it, I'll keep looking.
I would definitely be interested in joining, was it mondays or tuesdays 3pm MST? Anyways, if you guys take me I'd love to play a barbarian! Hopefully I can join you guys =)
John T. said: I would definitely be interested in joining, was it mondays or tuesdays 3pm MST? Anyways, if you guys take me I'd love to play a barbarian! Hopefully I can join you guys =) Today, in an hour! I'll throw you into the mix :3 cool! we're just waiting on the DM now.
Tsup