Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG D&D 3.5, D&D 5.0 and Pathfinder.

Edited 1430094300
Hello. I'm looking for a group that will be running for a long term duration. I want to play, at least, weekly games: Hell, I would love a group that meets twice a week. I need a group that is consistent as well. I'm new to roll20, but I really want to get more active. I'm currently in 1 campaign that is supposed to be weekly, and we haven't played in 3 weeks :( I'm starting to lose interest in roll20, and do not want that to happen; as I see this as the only viable alternative to playing tabletop D&D. I'm retired military and am available daily, from 1500-0600 Central (I'm a night owl). I would prefer games that start earlier than later, as I don't really like staying up till 6am; but can if a game runs long. I played a fighter in 3.5 for around a year. I have also gotten my feet wet in 5th edition. I would also love to get into a pathfinder group, but I would be a total noob; unless my 3.5 experience helps me. I can play any class and roleplay any alignment. I like to play on the Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Good zone though, as that is more natural for me. I have Vent, can download and use TS, and just got Skype--Though I have NO idea how to use Skype (doesn't that cost money?) I do not currently own a camera, but if one is required for the group, I can easily get one and set it up. I only want to start with 1 active campaign, as I do not want to get overwhelmed and end up quitting. I don't mind if it is 3.5, 5 or a Pathfinder campaign; I just want you to be a good group of folks.
pathfinder is just about the same as 3.5, very little differences. Skype cost nothing to use with other Skype users but does cost money if you want to talk to people over the phone. I'm a player and fellow DM. I hold game sessions on a team speak community. i have 2 steady players and i love playing as well. we actually play 3.5/Pathfinder games daily. we are a great group of people to hang out with.
best way to contact me is by E-mail: <a href="mailto:rahzamaster@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">rahzamaster@gmail.com</a>