Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Apple Watch Support?

Any chance of getting an Apple Watch app with support for dice rolling?
I have definitely thought about it. My Apple Watch won't ship til June though, so it might be a bit :-)
Jim M. said: Any chance of getting an Apple Watch app with support for dice rolling? +1 for the super cool factor!
If you are going to support the apple watch I think you should enable macro's, map drawing and dynamic lighting. </sarcasm>
You have to give it style points if you're able to work-in the voice chat system. Extra points if you're playing a Dick Tracy-esque Noir RPG.
i dont always need to look at my watch to tell the time, but when i do im playing dungeons and dragons
It would actually be pretty useful to be able to get and reply to messages on the phone and watch. I set up a one shot for today and i was out all this morning and logging into the website on the phone is kind of a pain.
Also I volunteer my watch if you need testers ;)
get a samsung watch :<
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Please don't take this thread off topic. Tech holy wars will not be tolerated.