Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG L5R Group

Hey everyone, I am a player looking for either an active L5R group to join, or for a GM looking to start a game that may be looking for players. I have limited experience with L5R, though I have played it a couple of times. I'm not too familiar with Rokugan and the history of it at this point, but I'm willing to learn.
Still looking if anyone is looking for players
Jaykob N. said: Still looking if anyone is looking for players YES L5r at last cry cry I been look for player and GM to m8 but you won't find any one on here that run it any more because all like pathfinder or D&D5ed my self I am planing to run a one-shot game some time soon. But I don't konew if I get the player for it as the game is combat evil !!!!!
I am always willing to pitch in as player for L5R.