Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player looking for group.

Hello I'm looking for a group to join with that plays on Sundays, Mondays, or Wednesdays. Preferably it would be weekly game with a decent mix of combat and roleplaying. I don't want a hack and slash but I also don't want a pure politics game either. As for systems: I have experience with Pathfinder, Star Wars d20, Star Wars Saga Edition, Star Wars FFG, Heroes Unlimited, Some 5th ed, Malefaux (through the breach), and the Marvel table top game. That said I only have the books for Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Heroes Unlimited, and the Star Wars FFG systems so I would need some assistance in systems other than those. In a party I can fit into any role though I am typically a healer and have no problems filling that role again if need be.
Traskus, I have a Pathfinder Xcrawl game that plays each Sunday from 12pm to 4pm CST weekly. Would you be interested in a sporting roleplaying environment in which the Roman Empire never fell?
That is about the time I was looking for on Sundays. I'd enjoy giving it a try. My skype handle is trasklargero if you want to hit me up.
any players willing to join my game sessions on Tuesday's and Friday's are welcome to do so. tuesday's and Friday's at 5 P.M. contact me by e-mail if your interested: <a href="mailto:rahzamaster@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">rahzamaster@gmail.com</a> my campaigns are pathfinder and home brewed. i'll start you at 3rd level with any base class's and base races plus 3000 GP starting money.