Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

1Password support for log in pane

Edited 1430161726
Hi there, I'm absolutely loving the new iPad app - it's so handy to have my character sheet on a separate device. I can't wait to see how this app improves over time! One thing that's making me a little bit crazy though is the log in process. It seems I have to log in each time I need my character sheet for a game. That's all fine and good, except that my password is a long string of randomly generated gibberish. This means I have to switch from the Roll20 app to 1Password, copy my details and then switch back into Roll20 to paste them in. Kind of annoying. It just so happens that there is a way that I could log in to my Roll20 account with my crazy random password ... without ever leaving the app. All you wonderful developers would have to do is enable the 1Password app extension . It's a couple lines of code, at it would make all of our lives so much simpler. Now, full disclosure, I do work for AgileBits, which is the company that makes 1Password ... so clearly I'm a bit biased here. But who wouldn't love an easier way to enter data into login screens? Thanks so much for considering this, Megan O'Brien (Level 60 Support Sorceress at AgileBits)
+1
Yes, please. I am a 1Password user.