Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The One Ring

Hey we need a fourth player, because, hey we need a fourth player. We play the One Ring from Cubicle 7. We would prefer someone that likes Tolkien, is familiar with The One Ring system, but hey, we will be happy with someone that just wants to play a very roleplay heavy game that puts narrative over combat. We use Roll20 for our board, Google Hangouts for Voice, and play on Saturdays from 7-10PM MST. Looking for someone that can regularly attend at that time. Is that you? I hope so! Darrel

Edited 1430199457
Are you still looking for a fourth player? And can you tell me a bit more about your game? (I have the core books) That is indeed a good time for me, and I do have voice and so forth.
Yes, the position is not filled yet! Currently we are playing through the Darkening of Mirkwood we are about 10 years into it (game time). So far one character has died at the hands of a supposed friend (in the game) One has retired to tend to his Hobbit hole in bree, and the final starting member is the "leader" of the Current Fellowship. At this moment they are pursuing the Necromancer's Apprentice, and have gone back to their home land in the East Bight only to find it emptied, depleted of all the bounties it had possessed, or nearly so. That was short, but give you an idea? Sound like you would like it? I try to avoid railroads with players even though we are playing through DoM and do my best to follow the player's interests by including them my adventure prep. Hope to have you play. Darrel
I'd love to. I need to get back from work before I do much else but chat, but regardless what is our next step?