Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Players can't move their own tokens

Hallo! I've had this trouble in two campaigns now - I have the tokens set to be editable and movable by all players, have tried designating them as tokens and as drawings, and nothing seems to fix it. I can move all of them as GM, but none of the players can move them on either chrome or firefox. Please help!
1430322427
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Asha, to rule out the simple and obvious before things get technical, are the token on the correct layer or accidentally on the map layer?
1430340848
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Do you have the tokens linked to a character sheet? If so check the sheet to be sure it is assigned to the player also.
Hey! Yep, double checked, they're all on the token layer and linked to the proper character sheets.
1430366904
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Asha, if you rejoin as a player (option from the settings menu) are you as a player not able to move the tokens?
I can move two, but not the more recently added ones. They're all set to the same settings though.
If you want to invite me to the campaign I can take a gander at it and see?
Sure - I'll send you the link in a message. Thanks!