Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Naral or Ka'Gron?

Guys, what do you think, should I bring Naral or Ka'Gron on the end game?
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Well, I would prefer to not be the only melee. If When I get level drained that will impact my to-hit rolls.
Yeah, and we already have two high level mages. Could I borrow that +3 Dwarven boomarang hammer? I dont have a good weapon, plus its stronger if I use it.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think so - if I kept my magic spear. Have to look on my sheet in a few minutes.
Then Aoife would need a new magic weapon as well. Gorg was having her use the hammer. She can only use blunt.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Does Ka'Gron have something non-chaotic he could lend to Gorg or Aoife?
I was lent a flame sword, I will unlent it if you want.
I believe Gorg still has his magic spear and Aoife can only use blunt weapons. Adrian, did you fighting man at least make level 2?
Ka'Gron doesn't even have a magic weapon :/ So if we cant work out the hammer maybe I will have to go with sword. Matbe Freddy or Sam could let you borrow one?
So if I can't borrow a magical weapon (preferably the dwarven hammer) I will just go all out assault mode with Naral friday.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As long as I can get a replacement!
I have nothing. I lost Ex Morticus and that was the only magical weapon I had :/ Someone was borrowing a flame sword or something from you guys, can't you repossess that sense Ka'Gron is a higher level and a dwarf like the hammer requires?
Adrian borrowed one from Thea that the HEALER who can only use BLUNT weapons cannot use. I'm sure Ka'Gron can borrow that sword. Or just have Naral play.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Whoa - how did you lose it? I must not have been there. I don't know anything about that flaming sword. I mostly just want to have a +2 or higher weapon going in.
I think he lost it by falling into a pit of slime a few months ago in the Palace.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ah yeah, I missed that one.
Ramkus still has his +2 Hammer. Which was my only item to survive the slime that got Jesse's sword.
Actually it was from killing a neptunian sand worm. So what do you guys think? Naral with fireball and a load of magic missles or Ka'Gron with a flame sword?
Flame sword is +3 vs Undead, but I think magic+ magic scrolls would be better.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
True, the fighters will just be there to soak up level drain.
Lets put it this way...fighting vampires the goal is to kill them without getting hit. However, who knows just how many vampires are left after the massacre you guys dished out during the last expedition to the 4th floor.
Gorg makes it out as a level 1 fighter ;)
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm mentally prepared for that.
Have we found any ranged magic weapons?
I dont know about magic bows but we got magic arrows.
We had some magic javelines right??? Way at the beginning?? 2-3 of them? Or did we use them? I can play tonight can we do the End of Game stuff?
Amanda the Amazon said: Have we found any ranged magic weapons? Yes. I believe you still have all three magic javelins, and then there is the (1h) +3 warhammer your cleric is holding which can be used as regular ranged weapon by dwarves (it returns the same round upon throwing it like Thor's hammer, plus hits for an extra 1d6). I'm not sure, but someone also grabbed that 'other' dancing sword that my hobbit used to wield, that can be thrown at a target and attacks like a creature for as long as you concentrate upon it. This won't be the final Palace game, but when we reboot in a new quest and open it up to fresh players again you guys can revisit any time. The issue is that the Palace is not fun for low level characters since you have completely cleared out the first few floors. I would have to repopulate the dungeon to make it interesting again.
Could I possibly find a connection with the smithing guild and find a good replacement for that dwarven hammer? And if not, I will need to do a lot of scroll shopping before we start. Can we start a little early while everyone is showing up and do some prep?
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you sure Gorg isn't holding that hammer? I have one that's +3 then something else for dwarves (I never found out).
Kevin the Barbarian said: Are you sure Gorg isn't holding that hammer? I have one that's +3 then something else for dwarves (I never found out). I think that is the one you lent to Amanda. The only +3 hammers I have in the game are the +3 dwarven hammers.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok, I don't remember lending it to anyone but it's been a long while.
you lent it to aoife.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So, I'm assuming Gorg has his old trusty +2 spear?
Yes. Grom is going to be joining you guys tonight too. I'm also allowing all alternate characters to be played at the same time. Bring them if you got them.
So Naral AND Ka'gron?

Edited 1431118782
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
He is serious guys, he's quoting Pulp Fiction.