Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Wars D6 Sheet ***error***

Ladies and Gentlemen... have noticed a small error with the Star Wars D6 Community Character Sheet. The Physical Description section will not save data that's "inputted." Can anyone help? Thanks a million!!!
Pull request for a fix made.
Coal... I'm sure you are a bada$$ at what you do but that's all greek to me. Should I be doing something or is it going to work now? Thanks!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Justin said: Coal... I'm sure you are a bada$$ at what you do but that's all greek to me. Should I be doing something or is it going to work now? Thanks! Once Pull Requests are made, it's a waiting game. As soon as the Devs(Steve K.) have the time, they(he) will process the PR and the community sheet will be updated auto-magically. Sometimes very soon, sometimes within the week. Cheers

Edited 1430563930
Huron
Plus
Thanks so much Coal/Vince! Appreciate the assist!!! Very Best/ J
Ohh! Also, the "credits" field won't retain data either. Thanks in advance...
...would it be possible to go through the sheet with a fine tooth comb and insure there are no other issues? I'd rather do this all at once instead of piece by piece. I didn't make the sheet, and want to limit chances the chances of me screwing up someone else's hard work. And its just awesome that some one is running a d6 Star Wars game. I had a blast the last time I played that game
Awesome! We have a mostly veteran group of gamers so we are going retro to see how far we can take it with macros and graphics and such. If it goes well we'll broadcast and perhaps draw others into the fold. I went through every field and it's only Physical Description and Credits sections that need to be "debugged" Thanks for your help!!!
And that fix has been submitted. Wait a bit and if approved, the changes will hit Roll20 shortly afterwards.
Coal Powered Puppet - you are a beast! Grazie!
Hey Coal? How long do you think they need to approve? If they come back with a "Wrath of God" reply can you let me know? Thanks!
Justin said: Hey Coal? How long do you think they need to approve? If they come back with a "Wrath of God" reply can you let me know? Thanks! Vince said: Justin said: Coal... I'm sure you are a bada$$ at what you do but that's all greek to me. Should I be doing something or is it going to work now? Thanks! Once Pull Requests are made, it's a waiting game. As soon as the Devs(Steve K.) have the time, they(he) will process the PR and the community sheet will be updated auto-magically. Sometimes very soon, sometimes within the week. Cheers It appears to only take minutes, per pull request. It is finding those minutes amid the other madness that goes on in running the Roll20 site. So...usually no more than a week, but its all manual. From what I understand, Steve K. has to crawl through some tunnels dug under his facility, sneak pass a few genetic abominations, consult an oracle, sneak back pass the genetic abominations, ride a rickety elevator to the second floor, climb down some rusted pipes and broken ladders, and interview the Scoobie Doo gang. I was told the magic eight is not usually referenced, unless its a new sheet. Yes, I will inform you of the status when it changes. If you would like an e-mail update when it arrives, you can subscribe/follow/thingy here . A few days after its approved, the changes will reflect in on Roll20.
That is hilarious! Well played, sir.
Appears to be fixed; at least the pull request went through and the new sheets that went in with this batch of pull requests are live, soooo...let me know if its good and if there is anything else that needs fixing.
"It's working... It's working!" Appreciate the great support!