Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for serious, mature gamers to play a variety of games other than PF or DnD. Weekday evening 7:30 BST.

2-3 mature (in age) regular long term gamers required, GMT/BST area to play/run a variety of games. Meet weekly, evening to be agreed, game system(s) to be agreed by general concensus. GM rotation for those that want to run, beginners welcome. Google hangouts/roll20 only.
I'm a beginner and looking to get some good game sessions in, I'm 20 and mature lol.
Def interested I'm 28, put my kid to bed at 1900 gmt i'm free wednesdays and thursdays. :)
Crickey, didn't expect such immediate response -) will see how things go over the next few days and arrange a hangout intro session probably next Saturday evening.
I am a beginner, but would love to join. I am mature, but new to rpg's.
That's no problem, see my post above re setting up a hangout intro next Saturday. See you have a like minded interest in board and card games as well, great stuff.
Morning all. Just to make sure we are all singing from the same hymn sheet I will give more details on the master plan -) we will meet on hangouts 1 evening a week, day will probably be either Wednesday or Thursday (we can discuss which) from about 7:30 until 11:00pm. I am looking for people committed to the long term rather than just a one off session or series of sessions. GM can rotate amongst those that wish to run games, no pressure on those that don't, but just want to play. Games to be agreed, but just to give you an idea of what I might run we have Numenera, Ashen Stars, Paranoia, The Strange, Jadepunk, Traveller, HEX, Trail of Cthulhu, Rocket Age, so both old and new. Yes I have been around that long -) I am just trying to liaise with my partner in crime on this to arrange an intro session on hangouts, either some evening next week (Wed/Thursday) or Saturday if that's out. Due to holidays though the group is unlikely to kick off properly until June. so a bit rambling, but that's it. If your still interested send me your email address relevant to Google hangouts, suggest privately rather than across this public forum and I will get back to you. otherwise feel free to ask any questions.
Hi I am looking for something just like this.. I currently GM Pendragon (desperately looking players) Savage Worlds, The One Ring.. I will send details
Reminder. Those still interested PM their Hangout address for potential invite. GMT/BST zone only.
Hey there. You mean GMT 0?
Game full now, no places left.