Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Uploading Audio Files to the Jukebox

In addition to the myriad of other suggestions to improve the jukebox,I'd like to share my suggestion, which I've seen mentioned a couple of other times. While I love having the ability to use the jukebox, and Soundcloud does have an (sort of) wide variety of music and sound effects, its still a bit lacking. I would love the option to upload my own audio files to Roll20.

Edited 1430717922
Gold
Forum Champion
Still a good suggestion, but you did know that you could upload your sound files (that you made or have the rights) to Soundcloud? Then you can find them in the Roll20 jukebox. <a href="http://www.Soundcloud.com" rel="nofollow">www.Soundcloud.com</a> offers a basic free account that lets you upload about 2-3 hours of sounds.
Yeah, I've done it once before but its a rather roundabout way of doing things, and having a direct upload feature on Roll20 would remove that layer of redundancy, and make me feel less bad about the almost 2 GB of storage space I'm not using on Roll20 :P
Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
BUMP! This seems like a very basic function that is not currently included.&nbsp; Why not?&nbsp; It cant be over rghts etc since we can upload any image we want as handouts etc.&nbsp; I hate soundcloud and their limitations.&nbsp; Just let us make out own library of sounds like we can do with images and call it good. AtD

Edited 1467036470
Just a bump and nod of support to this, having to faff about with sound cloud when I need a audio file mid game unexpectedly is just another delay I'd just as soon avoid if possible. Even if we can only have the audio files uploaded for that one session it would still be a huge improvement over only being able to use soundcloud.
Gold
Forum Champion
Here is a link to a larger thread encompassing this idea. Please add your Comments and vote +1 if you agree, Alternatives to Soundcloud and Additions to the Jukebox How to upload your own audio files for Roll20 currently: Soundcloud service is out. The latest solution on Roll20 is the Fanburst option in the audio Jukebox feature. You can start your own account on Fanburst and upload your audio there if it meets the terms required. Wiki docs for Using your own music through Fanburst, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Jukebox#Using_Your_Own_Mus" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Jukebox#Using_Your_Own_Mus</a>...
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
With today's release , you can now upload your own audio to Roll20. I am closing this thread to refund your votes.