Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

EotE and Subscription/Support

Just a quick question, as I want to run an EotE game, and it uses a rather particular set of dice, if I subscribe/support roll20 and get access to said dice (and slightly fancier/better character sheets), do my players get access to all of that when I am GM'ing the game? Or do they all have to be subbed as well?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Permissions are based on the subscription status of the person who created the campaign.
Most excellent, thank you!
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Also pretty sure you can make those dice for free. Subscription is still VERY worthwhile though!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The etote dice is just a rollable table made with the dice graphics found on the net unless someone created an API script for it.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Someone did make a script for this. Konrad J. made 'Edge of the Empire Dice with Images in the Chat Window'
It is entirely possible without subscribing by using a rollable table. However, the API solution is much neater and does things like auto cancel and show your total success/failures/etc.