Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Coming Soon...

Edited 1430884244
Rog
Marketplace Creator
I'm too excited to wait... Guess who's back!!! 150 Tokens and rising... 15 Maps...and rising... A huge open world sandbox... Coming this Summer!
So far I am having an immensely fun time with this. The choices are limitless. The only thing stopping you is yourself in this huge realm. Go where you like and carve a path for yourself and your companions to reach the top, but be prepared for near death experiences around every corner that could end with you losing your life. Do not miss out on this adventure.
The amount of effort and work that has been put into this has produced an amazing world you can really see and feel the love and time that was put into making this world! I would recomend new players and experienced players alike come try this out! The world is great its fleshed out in all the best ways, grab a pint of dragon ale and stay awhile!