Hail and Well Met everybody, long time user of Roll20, soon to be first time streamer of an online table, provided that I get a good group of players going. While I know that there's a "LFG" forum in here, there's a list of campaigns that I have and I'd like people here to suggest which one they want to play in. The one who gets the most votes will then be the campaign I'll start with: 1. Remixed Lost Mine of Phandelver, with some extra dungeons, altered scnearios, and tweeked out dungeons to keep things fresh. (I'm surprised that the Starter Set Campaign hasn't been done to death yet.) 2. Tyranny of Dragons storyline: Hoarde of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat done end to end, or you can just do Rise of Tiamat if you have a character that already did Hoard. 3: Dreams of Thay storyline: Scourge of the Sword Coast and Dead in Thay done end to end. 4: Algaren: A homerule sandbox campaign set in the Sword Coast. An ancient kingdom returns in the Sundering world, with the key to defeat some of the more formidable evils therein. 5: Skies of Netheril: Homerule campaign. The requrgance of the Weave has severed the Shadovar's connection to Netheril. This creates a vaccum in the region where several organizations vie for the ancient and reactive magical items buried therein. Please let me know which one you'd like me to start off with, and I'll eventually make my call for players. Thank you for your time and consideration.