Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allowing Targets - Use a drop down list or Pictures

Falcon
Pro
Sheet Author
I know that the tablet app is not intended to have maps but many character sheets (including mine) use targets. It would be great if there was some way to list the available targets both allies and enemies (basically everything that has a token). When it asks for a target you just simply scroll through and pick the one that makes the most sense and it finishes it's macro as normal. I don't know if there are suggestions for the app but this would make it so useful to me and my RPG groups.
This was touched on previously in this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1772267/ipad-app" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1772267/ipad-app</a>... Riley D. Roll20 Dev TeamMentor Permalink Quote Report Yeah we definitely need to figure out something for the selected_token stuff. For &{tracker} it's simple enough (just don't auto-add anything to the tracker) but for other stuff I'm not sure what to do. Maybe allow you to select something on the turn tracker page? I'll look into the refresh issue for the Abilities/Attributes tab. In theory it should be instant. And yes we're planning to add a way to use your Macros on the tablet.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Perhaps something could be done with the Turn Tracker pane to select a target?
Falcon
Pro
Sheet Author
Andrew R. said: Perhaps something could be done with the Turn Tracker pane to select a target? Great Idea. Since the players will only see the tokens that the GM wants them to see and it already is there in the system.
I posted about this as well, the turn tracker would be a perfect solution for me.