Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Looking to Play Apocalypse World

Edited 1432457758
Spencer M.
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
Edit: I found a group. Thanks. Hey People, I'm interested in playing Apocalypse World, either as a campaign or one-shot. I'm currently available nearly anytime during weekdays. I'd prefer to try it as a player rather than a GM right now. I've played plenty of Dungeon World and have read the AW playbooks.
Hey; I'd be interested in this too. What's your timezone? GMT+1 here.
I though about GMing but I could use a more experience with it, if I can find the time x)
If no one really has to time or feels like it then I could give a shot GMing, if you're willing to be my guinea pigs x)

Edited 1432057639
deleted Edit sorry miss read what you wanted i thought you wanted a post apoco game didn't know theres a system apocalypse world..
Hi there! Currently looking to start an AW game and need 1 or 2 more players. We have two others (1 with experience and 1 playing to learn the system also) plus me (I'll be MC). We're looking to run on Mondays starting around 1P (American Central time; GMT-6). I'm hoping to go with something "spacey," meaning both 'set in outer space' (think Red Dwarf but not, you know, a BBC comedy) and 'surreal sci-fi/melodrama' (think Twilight Zone; fits right in the AW wheelhouse IMO). Of course, it's always a group process, and these are just the thoughts I'm bringing to the table. Not really wanting the Mad Max/Fallout thing but willing to compromise on stuff, obviously. Hit me with a private message if you're into it. We'd be starting June 8 (hopes to do the Zero/Character Creation session before then, but we'll see). :)
Spencer M.
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
Thanks Justin, I found a group a bit ago, so I'm good. It's basically set in post-apocalyptic Hawaii where the earth has stopped rotating and everything is going crazy. Also pitch black darkness tends to have Cthulhu-esque effects on people.