Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I can't enter campaigns any more?

So this morning I logged in to set up some stuff for a character in one of the campaigns I'm playing, but when I click Join Game, it just stays on the "Campaigns You've Joined" page and freezes. I've tried clearing the cache, using a different browser, and restarting my computer and none of them have worked. Any ideas?
1431426082
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Mikeyman T. There is an ongoing issue for some users which the devs are aware of. Please read through this thread to see if any of it solves your problems. If not, post there with your specific information as outlined in the technical help section: Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.