Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Would love to play 4E

Edited 1431557932
I'm looking to play with a group of people that are willing to play 4E. The only time I get to play is on occasion with mostly my family and when I do play then I'm usually the DM. So, I've been itching to get to play with one of my own characters and get to experience some campaigns by other people's creative ideas. Anytime I get on here I'm always looking to play a 4E game but I'm always too late to join because they are all full. So I figured I'd try to get a group going myself. A little bit about me: I try to be creative when I can (again, I haven't really gotten the opportunity very often because I'm always making the stories), I'm an actor at a theatre, and (probably the one that will make you stop considering the idea of responding to me) I am only 14 years old. Here's most likely the part where you stop reading because (let's face it) 14 year olds are annoying. Anyways, if you would be willing to play a 4E game with me or DM the game then reply here or pm me. I am in EST. Thanks in advance for reading!
I would love to play some 4e. Im a bit of a newbie but I catch on fast, own all the books, and listen to a buncha 4e podcasts I'm 28, I would be available for a night game every other week, hopefully a long campaign. i would prefer to be a player due to being new to using roll20 but if someone will help me with the rules and using roll20 I could attempt to dm
Also I would be down to fill any class role.
Alright! Sounds cool. I would like to try out a Dragonborn Sorcerer that I recently made so I have a striker. About times to play, since I am 14 and in high school, the best nights for me right now would be Fridays and Saturdays. At the beginning of June is when I would be available any day of the week.
Every other Saturday night would work for me.
I was thinking shifter warden. Either that or a blind cave man cleric. If that schedule works for you want to make a looking for group game thing?
Love 4E would like to play, possible DM as well.
Awesome! Would everyother Saturday night work for you too?
Also I won't do blind cave man, I'll stick to the normal races
Every other Saturday night works perfectly fine for me. Does the DM need to be the one to start the group or am I able to do it myself?
Also Meldebious, if you were willing to be the DM then that would be great if no one else wants to.
Oh hey I was invited by Miles to come post in here :p I want to play a Githzeri Avenger
Alright that's fine. Welcome aboard! So far we've got: Aaron H. (me) - Dragonborn Sorcerer Miles - Shifter Warden Meldebious(Casey) - Possible GM Alex R. - Githzeri Avenger
I can play either defender or leader, either one is cool with me.
I guess it just depends on what everyone is doing. We still need at least one more person to play.
I could play biweekly Thursdays
Id be happy to play a leader as well
Looks like you found your last member!
are you guys still LFP? is there a space for a melee striker?
Awesome! So as long as Casey is down to dm it looks like we've got a game! Is that cool with you Casey?
Oh and also I can only play biweekly Saturday nights. Sorry, I've just got allot on my plate. I work full time, have a live in gf who has a kid who she see's every other weekend, and I'm in two very actively gigging bands. So I'm in band practice like 2-3 nights a week and playing shows once to twice a week. As well as DMing a 4e game with friends that meet once a month at my house.
But I'm totally free for this Saturday! Any time works for me. I would prefer Saturday nights but am not opposed to an earlier session.
Am I too late? from <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1952869/lfg-d-and-d-dnd-3-dot-5e-slash-4e-slash-5e/#post-1957469" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1952869/lfg-d-and-d-dnd-3-dot-5e-slash-4e-slash-5e/#post-1957469</a>
I don't think your too late chad. I actually super want to play with you, you seem like a fun player who brings allot of interesting character fun and doesn't go chaotic stupid haha
Yo saturday nights would also work best for me too.
I'm fine with this Saturday but I don't think I can do it tomorrow night. I'm going with my youth group to do an evangelizing thing at around 6 and I'm not really sure what time I'll be done. If you guys would be able to do it earlier then that would be ideal for me but if you guys can't then we might have to start a session later that night. If I had to guess, it would only last about 2 hours, most likely less. So, assuming that it's about a 3-4 hour session then we could start around 2 or maybe around 9 when I'm finished. It's whatever works best for you.

Edited 1431749383
5 pm to noon EST is my saturday availability. i dont think i can do anything before 5 pm on any afternoon.

Edited 1431776975
Okay that's fine. We can do a late night session (maybe around 9 EST) if that's good for everyone else?
Wait so can you guys make a actual group for this game?
I think you can but I'm not really sure how.
we could start one on skype... &lt;- wirecutter
That's fine. My Skype is rocky357h
I may be a bit too late but I would also be willing to play if you need people, any class/race. I am new to the game as well. If you have enough people then its fine I can be a filler if people are unable.
My youth thing got cancelled so I'm available to play the rest of the day. I don't know if we could get everybody to get together tonight or what though. I haven't heard anything from Meldebious (our GM) in a few days so we might not even have anybody to run the game itself.
Something important came up sorry guys D:
You're good. The only people available anyways was me and wirecutter so don't sweat it. Hope everything's alright.

Edited 1432007856
lets get all our skype IDs out so we can get the group running
alexjamesramos
rocky357h
are ya'll full? if not i'd love to play but it looks like you might have a full party
Neil, from my understanding it just seems like the only people are Wirecutter, Aaron, one other player I think and myself. We need a DM.
I could DM. But I can't use roll20. It would be all via google hangout. I have 1 player and we are looking to do bi-weekly games starting Saturday.
If anyone here is still looking for a casual sort of 4e game let me know. I just started a one-shot campaign. Should be fun and will lead to some good networking so people can find the types of players they want to play with.