Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Nexus 6 not supported?

The nexus 6 runs android 5.1 and has a HUGE screen. Why isn't it supported (native android os)
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm just guessing, but probably because Lollipop is extremely new and very different from Kitkat in a number of ways. (Lollipop doesn't even use the same VM.) 5.1 was only officially announced just over 2 months ago.
Android 5.1+ is not the problem. This app works quite well with lollipop. Here is the issue: Requirements: Android 4.4+ Android Tablet with 7" or higher screen size Personally, I don't like it when developers make a decision for me as to what size screen is too big or too small and lock out installs, but that is their prerogative. That said, I've used the app on a Droid MAXX 5" screen, and I wouldn't do it unless I was in a pinch.
Yeah, I mentioned this as well, I wanted to get it on my Note 4.
I really want this on my nexus 6 as well =/
Unknown Sources?