Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Campaign Not Found

I was invited to <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/25108/hand-of-corruption" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/25108/hand-of-corruption</a> and I accepted. I'm showing up under the players in this game, but cannot access any part of this campaign except for this page and it does not show up in my joined campaigns list. Any help would be amazing.
1431801677
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Tyler. Has the GM sent you the actual join link? It would be a URL the begins with <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/</a>...
Yes and I accepted it.
1431803317

Edited 1431804205
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
When you click on the join link that was sent to you, are you redirected to the game listing screen you posted above? Any errors? Also, games will only show up for the server you are logged into. Meaning production server games will only show the games you've joined on the Production server(<a href="https://app" rel="nofollow">https://app</a>. roll20 .net/join/) and Dev server games(<a href="https://app" rel="nofollow">https://app</a>. roll20dev .net/join/) will only show the games you've joined on the Dev server. Could be why your game isn't showing for you as well. Just a thought.
1431803654
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm sure a Mod will be along shortly to help you. In the meantime to help expedite the process; Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
1431804337

Edited 1431804924
Step 1: Didn't change anything. Step 2: Didn't change anything Step 3: Didn't change anything Step 4 : Google Chrome Version 42.0.2311.152 m Win 7 Ultimate Yes Microsoft Security Essentials None as of this post What I'm seeing , nearly all the campaign tools links go to a Campaign Not Found page.
1431805320
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
If you PM me the join link I can at least see if I can access the campaign. Just to see if I have the same problem.
1431811747
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Tyler. I'm getting an "Unauthorized" page when I try your link. This usually means there is something wrong with the link(like it no longer exists) This can happen if the GM kicked a player. I would request a new join link from the GM and see if that works.
1431833109
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The email link won't work for anyone other than the person it was emailed to. I know you said you didn't use the email link to join, if you click it, does it take you to the campaign? Can you have your GM issue you a new join link?
1431965165
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Tyler, the issue is that the campaign this LFG is advertizing was deleted by it's creator. What's happening is the LFG listing is no longer being advertised but still exists (as in you can type in it's direct url and get to it). That's a bug in our code that isn't properly disabling the LFG and just hiding it.
1431984035
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This has now been fixed and the LFG will no longer show if the Campaign has been deleted.