Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Jukebox music not playing correctly, "doubling" effect

1431902322

Edited 1431910860
Whenever I play a song on the Jukebox, it starts playing the song, and about half a second later it starts playing the song again, so there are two versions of the same song being played with a half second delay. These songs sound fine when I click "Original Track" and listen to them on Soundcloud. Turning "loop" off or on does nothing. This problem appears when I add a song to the Jukebox. When I'm browsing the Jukebox interface that lets me add new songs, it sounds perfectly fine in the preview. But, as soon as I add it to my Jukebox library the delay/doubling effect happens. I am on Chrome Windows 7 Edit: It only happens occasionally. If I restart Roll20 a bunch of times it usually works
1431965552
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The issue is that when a song is not set to loop, finishes playing, and then you start a different track (without first pausing/disabling the original track) the original track will also play. It's a known bug and one we intent to fix soon.