Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any Star Wars: EotE or AoR GM's out there?

Looking to form a group, I have a friend who is interested and maybe one other but we need a good gm and obviously a few other players, just want to learn the basics and then onto harder stuff!
I'll gm if you can get a group together. Also I'd like a story pronpt.
Sweet I can get a group up asap. What time zone are you? And as far as story, something like four unlikely characters each with a bounty on our heads join forces to bring down the one with they are in debt to? Which could also lead to more chaos in the universe that we may have to fix or bugger up :)
I'm in EDT. I'll think that story over after I hear what you decide to play.
Okay we are GMT, Edge of the Empire would be preferable.
When's the game?
you're the GM, whenever youre ready
preferably weekends, but just pick a time as you are 5 hours behind us :)

Edited 1431984713
I have just got both of the core and players books and a few others as a gift and would love to learn to play. I'm no stranger to table top Rpgs just been a little while. I would love to join a game where they would not mind a noob to the game system.
you are more than welcome! drop me a PM with Skype contact so I don't forget about you! :)
still currently looking!
I would be interested in joining. I only need to mention that I have never played in this system and would have to learn it from scratch, hope you could help out with some advice on that side . But i have motivation and i love Star Wars. Lemme know what you think. My timezone is gmt+1
Bump in hopes of finding a GM and other playrers...
I have three players and a gm, just creating characters
Great!
Is there another open spot? I'm interested in playing depending upon the day/time!
Hey Matt, did you have any luck with the other game getting off the ground?
Unfortunately no. The GM seemed to vanish.
I'm looking for a group as well, really want to play as a player... EST, anyone have any luck?