Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't create new campaign. I am new here.

So, once I name the campaign I click ready to go and it just says, "Creating, please wait." but nothing is happening and I have been here for nearly 15 minutes. I am not running any anti-virus programs and know next to nothing about how to fix this issue. Can someone please help? Thanks.
You still having this issue? What browser are you using? Try turning off any extensions if you are using Chrome.
1431929024
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus* (which you already did), and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.