Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to play a Dervish Drow Pathfinder

So I have an itch to play a Drow Dervish Dancer with the Dervish Dance feat who follows Eilistraee. She would have had a somewhat shelter life near a comunity that knows of Eilistraee, and thus is sometimes over curious about the outside world. But at the same time she does have some understanding of the outside world and her race is not always viewed in the best light. I live on the EST and I have an open schedule, I can boice chat or text; but I lack video.
A bump or great justice.
Bumpy mic bumperson
*Yawn*
With every great unaswered thread, comes with great bump.
Already in a game? If not, I am part of a group that usually gets together on Sat night. Look into it, it could be fun. Group consists a mixture of races and classes. Can chat with you tonight about it if you are around.
Btw, we game in golarion, so El may not be the deity available for your PC.
Night Shade said: Already in a game? If not, I am part of a group that usually gets together on Sat night. Look into it, it could be fun. Group consists a mixture of races and classes. Can chat with you tonight about it if you are around. I don't have a game yet but I'm interested. Do you know what timezone, and time?
Heya! My skype is Ferelonshaderoot. Message me when you can!