Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Recruitment For 5E Tuesday Night Game

We have a solid core of Players (3) for our Tuesday Night 5E Sandbox Game but would like to add a few more players, the original group has lost 3 players due to Real Life Issues or Inconvenience... The Party is in Need of a Cleric, possibly a Bard, another Fighter Type, Post Below with a Simple Character concept, i.e. Human/Ranger... Game Time: 7:00 PM CDT Tuesday Nights Voice Chat: Hangouts (Working Mic is Required) Character Creation Guidelines (Standard Array 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 08) The campaign uses detailed interactive maps, sound, all the Roll20 Features including use of the API... If you consider yourself a Reliable player and want a challenging fun campaign to join then this might just be the campaign for you... Again if you are interested Post here with a simple character concept... Thanks for your interest... -Ajax
if you guys only played on thursday night :(
I'd love to join as a Human Monk (that counts as Fighter-type right?) If not then I'll be a Valor Bard. Tuesday nights are free for me, aside from a 15-20 minute period every night at 10 PM CDT where I will have to go AFK.
bump
I would love to sign up. I'd love to play a Half-Elf Bard, probably Lore College.
You'll receive Links to the Campaign within a few days... -Ajax
Hey, Ajax. I'd love to get back into a game with you. I can remake Flint the Cleric or work with whatever is needed.
If you still have room I'd love to play. Thinking a Dwarf Monk or a Half-Orc Tempest Cleric.
Links have been sent out... -Ajax