Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for pathfinder players

I will be GMing a game. I have one person and would a few more. It will be more of a casual game. We like to joke around and have fun. Open to all skill levels. We are the the most experienced players, but we have fun with it. We play on Sunday afternoons.
What time zone?
do you accept any newbies to tabletop games? (D&D and Pathfinder)
Sure I'll play, I don't do anything on Sundays so I'm free all day. Hit me up here or on skype (Darkfirepheonix) if you want.
Sorry. Meant to say we are NOT the most experienced. We accept all skill levels.
That's cool bro, I'm super experienced so if you have questions I'm there but I won't bring up nothin' unless it's asked. Don't wanna be a bug an' all that.
Joe J. said: That's cool bro, I'm super experienced so if you have questions I'm there but I won't bring up nothin' unless it's asked. Don't wanna be a bug an' all that. DP Algarra said: do you accept any newbies to tabletop games? (D&D and Pathfinder) Check your Messages!
Do you still have spots open and will this be a one off game,adventure path or open world game?
Sent you a PM.
Also, add me on skype @ SmartrChild
If a spot is still open, count me in!
If there is any room, let me know! I'm a noobie looking to play. Thanks a lot.
still room if anyone wants to play! we had some people drop out.
I've still not played Pathfinder yet, but really wanting to. If you're willing to help me with a few questions I'd love to play :)
I'd like to play.
I'd love to join if possible.