Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Rolling a Rollable Table from the API does NOT show graphics, only values

I have a rollable table [Wd6] with six items.  Each has a graphic and a value of 0, 1, or 2.  It works great when rolling it from the chat with /roll 1t[Wd6].  However, when I use sendChat("API", "/roll 1t[Wd6]"); in the API I get a proper result but it does not use the custom graphics.  It only displays the values associated with the items.  The result is correct but I want to see the graphics not the numbers.  Am I missing something?
1371516194
Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I am also having this issue in my leviathans campaign.  It uses multi-colored dice and the graphics are not showing in the chat window when the roll comes from the api.
Okay I'll look into this!
1375069461
Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I was wondering if there was an update on this one?
Sorry about that, slipped my mind. Give it a try now.
1375117067
Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I still can't get it to work on either dev or main.
Hmmm...okay I'll keep digging, sorry about that...
Okay, this time for sure! Also, as a side effect of this, you can now access the "_avatar" property on Characters, Handouts, and Table Items.
1375204555
Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Working now.  Thanks, Riley.