The Page Toolbar is... just bad. I mean generally (in terms of how easy it is to organize pages) but also in terms of glitches: I constantly get this thing where "Duplicate Page" will become detached and float in the middle of the toolbar, staying in the window even if I close the toolbar. Relaunching Roll20 gets rid of the issue, but it's still obnoxious. More generally, I strongly dislike the simple act of re-ordering pages. It is a huge pain to move a page from the right side to the left side, especially when you have 10+ pages, and even simple reorganizations regularly don't work. Either the page resets to where it was (even if it was 10 pages back), or it always tries to go in clumps of two so that you can never get it in the exact order that you want. Why is this particular function so terrible?