Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a DM and Player Character for D&D 5e UTC-5 on Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday

Hey recently a few of my friends wanted to get into roll playing again. All of us have some experience with roll playing but 2/3 are new to 5e, so if you want to learn 5e as a DM or just picking up DMing we'll love to play a campaign with you! We also need 1 PC because we're only 3 players so far. Our timing to play is flexible but we need to play on those days mentioned in title (Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday) because we have other campaign or just busy with stuff. We're east coast standard time EST. We'd be looking to play at least once a week, hopefully. Real life sometimes hit you in the face and nothing we can do about that. If that happen we'll work out a make up date or just wait until next week it's no big deal. Feel free to reply to this thread or inbox me if you have further questions or want to join. Looking forward to getting another campaign going.
Hello, I'm very interested in joining as a player. I have very little experience with D&D (haven't played it, watched it being played) so I don't want to jump into DM'ing right away. I hope you understand. My availability are quite flexible. Tuesdays might be an issue, unless sessions start after 7PM EST. I have skype and TS3 server, no webcam. PM me if you need any additional information.