Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Tile layers stuck on high layers.

Sorry for the weird title I had no idea any other way to explain it. So I'v been working on my Campaign on the map. Now whenever I place the the first tile sets when making the Grass I try to make a cobble stone road it acts as if it is higher. What I mean by this is that whenever I place a character on the cobble stone road or anything else that i apply after adding the base ground gose under it. So I'v tried looking at the layers and it says it's on token layer. Is this something I did? Or a bug?
Pay attention to what layer is active when you are placing things on the map. Tiles should probably be put on the Maps layer. Things on the Objects layer always appear on top of things ont he Maps layer. If things are on the same layer, try right-clicking and using To Front and To Back to move things around in the z-order. Let me know if that doesn't help!
The map layer just put's it under the tile sets as for front to back it dose not do anything.
1432605946
Gold
Forum Champion
Garion . said: The map layer just put's it under the tile sets as for front to back it dose not do anything. Can you put the grass and the cobblestones on the Map layer, and put the Character on the Token Layer? And then switch to your Map layer, and select the grass, right click, move the grass "TO BACK". That should put the grass under everything, and the cobbestones above the grass, and the characters above the cobblestones.