Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player looking for group L5R

Name says it all, looking to get into a game of Legend of the Five Rings and decided to post here.
I've been keeping an eye out for one of those, myself, ever since my last game kind of fell apart. If one gets going and you need a shugenja, feel free to yell...
Umbra
Sheet Author
Depending on the time, I might be available for some L5R. I wouldn't mind running it, but I would prefer playing.
I've never played it before, but I own most of the 4th Edition books, so if anyone's running I'd love to play
Calle sent you a private message seeing as your the only person willing to run. If your ok with that let me know a time and day that works for you.

Edited 1432587275
I just found a couple of the books from the original, or second edition at a Half Price books for about $8 each! I would be into a game as well, although I am running too many games to run one. I would enjoy playing. Friday evening EST is best time for me.