Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

White Wolf Mage: The Ascension (oWoD) Looking For Players

Looking for 3-4 Players to play in a game of Mage starting from sleeper to master of the fabric of reality, maybe depends on where the story takes us. This may be a short chronicle or epic, depends on the interest in the story. Send me a PM if interested. Games would be on Tues at noon til 4 pm EST, maybe longer. Skype for voice, and some knowledge of White Wolf games preferred but not necessary. I'm a character driven storyteller and base my stories off of the characters in them and what would make sense, but hey this is a game of Mage, anything can happen. Happy gaming - Lorkhan
bump
I'd love to, but Tuesdays during the day are pretty poor for me. I'm also super moving in a few months, so I don't know how long I'd be able to stay in the game.
Tuesdays are bad for me too :(
Tuesdays are bad for me too :(
I'm interested. I like oWoD a lot, although I never got a chance to play Mage. I'll probably be a little groggy at the start of each session because that's 9 am for me but hey why the hell not
interested in joining.
hey I'm hoping there's some room left in this mage game. I love world of darkness mage and have experimented with awakening. however i never got the chance to try out Ascension yet. was hoping this would be my chance to play in it. :)
Interested in joining, but I'm in PST zone and during the day isn't possible. I could swing any week day at 2pm EST (5pm my time) Let me know!
You have your time zone flipped. 2pm EST would be 11am PST. 5pm PST would be 8pm EST.