Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Player LF noob friendly Warhammer game

basically what it says in the title, I have a little experience with dark heresy v1 from playing it with housemates in the past but by and large I'm an enthusiastic noob to p+p rpg mostly due to never knowing anyone else who wanted to play. I've recently found roll20 though and I was hoping to change that and go full neckbeard. Basic info: I've got a fairly good knowledge of 40k lore from playing the tabletop game (space marine, space wolf, tyranid and ork armies), reading a lot of the books and spending far too many hours on lexicanum. My fantasy knowledge is much more limited but I've got a basic idea of the world and some of it's bigger personalities. I have no real preference when it comes to which day to play on as I'm free most days, I'm living east coast Australia which operates on AEST: GMT+10 but I have no problem with playing games during the day either so I'm happy to play with a US or European based group. I also have no real preference about which system I would like to play I'm just looking forward to RPing. If there's anything else you'd like to know either ask me here or in a PM. Thanks
Ps: Sorry doing a different campaign now but you can join. It's a death korps of krieg 616th game. Saturdays. 2:30pm est time. Skype only. Pm me and I'll give you the details if your interested.