Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e One-Shots Game 3

Just something to do in the middle of making maps so I don't go insane. I've run this game twice so far and have taken the feedback from my players and made a new map based on them. Will be running 4 people, basically first come first serve. Requirements: - Microphone, will probably use skype for communication - Patience, there will be newer players, there will be questions. The game will probably run 2-3 hours depending on the group. Characters: ( Note more than likely they'll die ) Everything is available from the PHB and only the PHB Try to discuss with the group a balanced party, you won't finish with 4 rogues. Feel to min-max Roll [[4d6d1]][[4d6d1]][[4d6d1]][[4d6d1]][[4d6d1]][[4d6d1]] twice take whichever one you want, and change one stat below 10 to a 10 or 27 point buy if your rolled stats are below average You will be 6th level take average+1 HP after level 1 or roll (If you're daring) You get 1 magic item between; - A +1 to hit and damage Weapon ( You want a dagger that's all you're getting ) - A +1 AC Armor/Shield ( - A +1 Ability mod ring ( +1 Wisdom/Charisma/Int modifier only for the sake of spell to hits, damage, and DC ) This is a one-shot at about 70/30 combat/rp... I don't care about; - A fully fleshed background/backstory ( Not saying you can't RP your character or with the group ) - Inventory/gold/encumbrance ( Bare minimum take a few weapons, armor and/or shield and 1 health potion and misc things you think you will need rope, mirrors, health kits, thieves tools etc.) - Spell infoboxes... Casting cure wounds? Click the heal box type in 1d8+mod and done ( I do however care about marking concentration spells ) I do need; - Character portrait - Languages Starting as soon as we get 4 people with 4 sheets
I'll play
bump
bump
I'll play a Monk! Can you recommend a good place for character sheets? I usually use a place called Myth Weavers but their 5e sheets are iffy.
Roll20 campaigns have built in character sheets
Good idea. Can you give me a link to your campaign?

Edited 1432499980
I'm interested. How long's the session? Scratch that.
Trying to avoid sounding like an ass, but it's in the original post.. 2-3 hours maybe...
Yes, my bad. I got overly excited and then re-read the post :)
I would like to play as well.
I'm interested, but can only play(consistently) after 11:45 EST. Is that a time that works?

Edited 1432536203
Aziraphale
Sheet Author
If you need one more, then sign me up!